Old 29-03-2005, 11:24 PM
Icarus

shazzbat wrote:

"Icarus" wrote in message
I expect this is a bit of a minority interest, but I love
tropical houses. We used to have one in Victoria Park in
Portsmouth that I visited as a kid - I loved all that lush
vegetation, the stepping stones over the fish pond etc. I've
since seen one or two in other places, e.g. Cotswold Wildlife
Park. Could sit in there for ages just enjoying the warmth
and watching the wildlife. Anyone else here share my
enthusiasm, and maybe have some good recommendations for
other tropical houses elsewhere?

Oh, and I forgot to mention there's a tropical rainforest
place near Newbury, I've seen the signs near Chievely
junction, but I haven't been there.

Thanks for the tips Steve!