Old 30-03-2005, 04:49 AM
Endangered Bucket Farmer

Default Hostile Looking Shrub?

Hi, Everybody,

I know that this is a goofy question. Long story.

There is a space that will fit about four, 20-litre (5-
gal) containers, side-by-side. I am considering
looking for some kind of small shrubs that look,
well... *hostile*. Like, "Don't come too close...
Maybe don't even try to *look* past this." Maybe 4-5
feet tall, including the containers if possible, but
shorter may be acceptable.

Cacti and other succulents are too slow-growing, and
expensive for already-large ones. (Although, my
landlord recently joked about my small ones inside, "If
a burglar saw *those* in the window, then they might
reconsider if this place really a good target." LOL)

Any suggestions?

Thanks...

--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due