Old 30-03-2005, 06:31 AM
Gardñ@Gardñ.info

"Thomas" scythicon311@yahoo(dot)com in
:

Rest assured there is no shortage of armadillos, at least here in the
Waco/ DFW area. It shouldn't be hard to trap. You might try calling
your County Extension Agent and see if they have traps or could lead
you in the direction to get one.

sounds good

Thomas
"Kate Gilbert" wrote in message
We have something digging holes. ( big ones , like a big dog might )
It digs all over the yard and garden. Just here and there. Even has
started in the flower beds now. LAst night it dug so deep around a
telephone pole, He could dig up out of the ground , at this rate.

This darn thing has started to visit almost every
night. My husband thinks he'll try to sit outside and shoot it. I
don't want an armadillo shot. There aren't many anymore as it is.
Does anyone have any idea what we are dealing with?

have you called Art Bell about this? :P

? I have tried sprinkling red pepper and mothballs. I really think it
ate the mothballs. They disappeared in a day are two.