Old 30-03-2005, 06:52 PM
Tiny

Thanks for the offer, Katra. I have found some cuttings locally.
I still have not come across seeds. Maybe they don't give seeds until
a long, long time. I can't even find them on the 'net.

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 21:58:00 -0600, Katra
wrote:

In article ,
Tiny wrote:

Would you sell some seeds to me?

Thanks.

Happily, except that even tho' these bloom profusely, I've never had the
flowers go to seed!

What I could do I suppose is to yank some (with roots) out of the
ground, toss them in a ziplock bag with wet paper towels and mail that
to you?

I'd only charge for Priority mail postage......

I could stand to remove the ones that are heading yet again for my herb
garden! G

Kat