Old 30-03-2005, 09:45 PM
ALS

"Leon Trollski" wrote in message
news:aDD2e.856969$6l.672057@pd7tw2no...

Roundup does not persist in soil. But please consider spending a little
money analyzing the soil and container/equipment used in spraying. If

there
is 2-4-D then that is a problem.

Shouldn't an insurance claim be considered?

Killing a garden like that is the act of a psycopath, this person needs to
be taken into custody for evaluation.

Thanks for your Roundup advice. I have brought new spray equipment for the
spraying this year and will do all spraying myself.

I haven't really thought about an insurance claim. Could be worth looking
into. I have considered taking the employee to court for damages though. I
don't know how far I would get with it as the union protection laws in
France are very one sided and always squash the big bad employer when it
comes disputes or gross misconduct.

Ann