Old 30-03-2005, 04:51 PM
Charlie Pridham

"The Reids" wrote in message
Following up to Charlie Pridham

I suspect that it was almost bursting at the seams
being as it is Easter holidays.

probably the worst time to go, but that's when we go to Cornwall
each year.
--
Mike Reid
Wasdale-Thames path-London-Photos "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can

email us@ this site
Eat-walk-Spain "http://www.fell-walker.co.uk" -- dontuse@ all, it's a

spamtrap

Fair point! Try going by bus from elsewhere and pre buy your tickets that
way you cut out two potential queues and if you go after lunch its not so
crowded. I don't enjoy being herded either, but the crowds are not as bad as
the first 2 years and it will soon be bigger by a third and as they are not
increasing the capacity of the car parks I hope that will help spread people
around. I last went during foot and mouth so all the outside areas were
closed (which didn't help) But as has already been said the whole lacks the
ambiance of a garden - but then it was never supposed to be one!
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk