Old 31-03-2005, 06:34 PM
Leon Trollski

"pixi" wrote in message
Someone got angry the other day on a different newsgroup and asked me if I
knew what a killfile was. Could that person have activated a kill file on
my computer somehow?

my computer is once more
doing the same thing and I cannot reset it this time. I know nothing

about
kill files and neither does my server support group.

You must have really made someone angry.

A killfile is a special type of trojan or backdoor that, as you suspect, has
been planted on your computer by an irate and informed usenet person.

ISP's allow them if you have violated their internet protocol, such as
spamming or abusive language.

I don't know what you can do after the fact, other than apologize to whoever
it was, and ask for their help.

Let us know how things work out.