Old 31-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Ann in Houston

I know he won't really hurt anything, but I think he was after my frogs
that live in the toolbox where I keep my pond and yard supplies. It
used to house our filters and they just took up residence. I imagine
the little guys are snake chow at this point. That was where I found
him. We had one like him six or so years ago. He was pretty
determined to stay in the pond. But, that's where we found him. This
time, I may have found him before he found the pond. I can't imagine
him getting out of it of his own will, so the fact that he was on the
ground might tell the tale in that regard.