Old 31-03-2005, 04:28 PM
Tumbleweed

"Broadback" wrote in message
Brian Watson wrote:

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message

The busiest newsgroup I use probably gets 500-800 messages a day max.
Dunno if thats a lot or not?

I used to subscribe to a newsgroup on a Trappist monastic order but it
never got any posts.

I said earlier in this thread that I have never had a problem with the
"kraut" one, as it was so elegantly put, however how would I know if I did
not get all the messages? ;-)

...because there would be references to messages that you havent seen, (in
messages you have), or because you get none at all, or you get an error
message, or you can see them in another media:-)

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com