Old 31-03-2005, 05:49 PM
Simon

Default A newbie asks: Where's the cheapest place to buy Phormisol

Hi
I need some advice and this topic doesn't seem to be covered amongst recent
messages. I'm a fairly new allotment gardener. I have two allotment plots
and I've used glyphosate to kill off the weeds. I want to cover one of the
plots with Phormisol or black polythene for maybe one or two years to keep
the weeds down. I plan to cultivate the rest. Where is the best place to
buy durable polythene or Phormisol that's about 25m * 3.5 m. LBS offer 100m
long rolls but I don't need that much and phormisol isn't cheap. I'm in
Leicester.
Thanks
Simon