Old 01-04-2005, 05:47 AM
Dana Schultz

As I am just west of you (by an hour) I have crocus and snow drops already
flowering. I am currently uncovering my gardens (I cover with leaves) I have
found my minature roses already have leaves. some mallow survived in full
leaf. My columbine and sedum are coming along quite nicely. The clematis are
sending up new shoots (at least on the south side)
Typically you will see the early bulbs such as crocus, snowdrops, hyacinth
and primulas now.

--
Dana
www3.sympatico.ca/lostmermaid
"Paulo" wrote in message
.. .
For the last few days we are having beatiful days here in Toronto and I

feel
inspired.
Can somebody tell me what is the garden activity for April in this area?

or
a website with a calendar for each month activity?
Most of the time I am late missing the preparation stage.
Thanks !!!

--
Paulo