Old 01-04-2005, 07:58 AM
Katra

In article ,
escape wrote:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:35:35 -0600, dt opined:

Katra wrote:

Victoria dear, I think you took his comment out of context. ;-)
I personally found it to be humourous and I think he meant it to be such!

Yeah, Victoria took me much more seriously than I usually take myself.
Once again, I apologize to anyone who was offended; that was not my
intention.

But, V....you gotta remember, I'm an absfg-ian. I don't take *any*thing
seriously. ;-)

DT
http://www.thehungersite.com/

I wasn't offended as much as I was just taken back by some of the cruel
comments
about innocent birds. I am probably too serious, so we have differences. I
laugh at doody jokes, fart humor and Howard Stern. I love Randi Rhodes and
Al
Franken, but when it comes to people celebrating the death of any living
thing
it hurts. I have to take full responsibility for that attachment and work on
ridding myself of it. However, I will always have compassion for all living
things including murderers on death row..

shiver Congratulations...
I try to live with the concept of unconditional love,
but you've got me beat there! ;-)

Most of those inmates are less than animals. Inhuman monsters with no
compassion or respect for human life, or any other life.

That is why they are there!

I respect and admire your ability to feel sorry for them. I've not made
it that far yet in my quest for a compassionate attitude...

And BTW, I don't hate grackles. ;-)
I enjoy their mating dances too!

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world and we'll never have to change it again. -- Swami Beyondanada