Old 01-04-2005, 04:10 PM
Sally Thompson

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:10:07 GMT, Pam Moore
wrote:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:01:55 +0100, Sally Thompson
wrote:

My husband has asked for a pair of single handed shears for his
birthday - not the sort with a long handle you use standing up, but
just shears you operate with one hand. I've done an online search and
found some at Garden Direct:
http://www.gardendirect.co.uk/productdetail.asp?pid=4530
but I wondered if anyone had any better recommendations, or indeed
could tell me if these look like a good buy?

I have a pair of the one's you've found and they are excellent. The
swivel head makes all sorts of jobs mucn easier.

Thanks for that Pam. My stepdaughter is buying the present, and I
have sent her the above link and the one to the sheep shears. My
guess is that she'll go for the ones from gardendirect (but then I
have the excuse to buy myself the sheep shears at a later date!).
I thought the price was a snip - sorry, couldn't resist...

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Reply To address is spam trap