Old 02-04-2005, 12:34 AM
Katra

In article ,
escape wrote:

I'm simply debating with you on something you are not correct about. You
draw a
conclusion based on misinformation and that is not fair in a civilized world.
But then, you think all prisoners are lower than animals, so clearly this is
going nowhere.

Now you are mis-quoting me!
I never said that ALL prisoners were lower than animals!
I said that most murderers on death row were lower than animals
as they have no respect for life!

Sorry, but their "backgrounds" don't necesssarily make them that way.
Everyone has a choice in life. I'm a big believer in personal
responsibility!

Thousands of people have risen about bad childhoods!
Not everybody with a bad childhood turns into a criminal or murder. Mine
was not that great. I was a victim of extensive sexual and physical
abuse as a child. I've risen above it and am a decent, tax paying, and
contributing member of society.

They chose to be the way they are! Nobody "made" them do anything!

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world and we'll never have to change it again. -- Swami Beyondanada