Old 02-04-2005, 01:24 AM
Susan Erickson

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:18:29 -0500, "Mick Fournier"
wrote:

If you are a wishy washy newbie just poking around in RGO trying to decide
if you want to get involved in orchids or not, take my advice... stop now
and go look for a more exciting worthwhile hobby. There are much more
interesting things to do in life than raising orchids. Orchids will turn
you into a slave. Believe me. Go back... click out of this news group and
count yourself lucky.

The rest of you'se guys... (and if you hate hybrids as much as I do) then
click on this:
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...raecitrina.jpg

Yeeee-ha

Mick
HBI, Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask
www.OrchidFlask.com

Ya, and that is going to slow anyone down. Only if it causes
heart failure. Good to hear from you. What is new in flask
land?

SuE