Old 02-04-2005, 01:20 AM
danny

Very nice. Someday you need to get a high-speed connection and join us on
a.b.p.o.
-danny

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
.. .
If you are a wishy washy newbie just poking around in RGO trying to decide
if you want to get involved in orchids or not, take my advice... stop now
and go look for a more exciting worthwhile hobby. There are much more
interesting things to do in life than raising orchids. Orchids will turn
you into a slave. Believe me. Go back... click out of this news group

and
count yourself lucky.

The rest of you'se guys... (and if you hate hybrids as much as I do) then
click on this:

http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...raecitrina.jpg

Yeeee-ha

Mick