Old 02-04-2005, 02:30 AM
Steve Burrows

Default Liquid Feed And Wormeries

We are just getting into gardening having now actually got a garden, which
helps

Monty Don used a liquid feed, I think it was green in colour, does anyone
know what he uses or what's the best feed to buy?

Also I wanted to start a wormery. I have an old bin I have drilled lots of
holes in but its the worms that are causing me the problems. I know garden
worms wont do but are worms from the fishing tackle shop any good? Having
looked at the prices online they are a little expensive and I would like to
buy locally.

Any tips or help on starting a wormery would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Steve