Old 03-04-2005, 01:26 AM

Much thanks Elaine! I am going to be getting things together for plants
in my tanks using your and others suggestions. I was already thinking
about getting some crypts and now definitely will. I plan on getting
flourish plus iron, anubias, crypts, and nitrate free plant food
tablets. I am so happy with my tanks! They're beautiful and I feel
great knowing I am taking such good care of them and gravel vacuuming
them regularly with my method I have worked out to save all of the
babies afterward. Later, and thanks for the info Elaine!