Old 03-04-2005, 12:13 AM
Timothy

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 03:29:00 +0000, m4rcone wrote:

I'm looking for something like this:
http://www.tooled-up.com/Product.asp?PID=665 but it looks like the only
thing that comes close that is available in the US is a $1000+ machine
made by Husqvarna. Is this some vast conspiracy by the rental industry, or
am I simply not looking in the right places?

I'm un-sure why you would need one of these per-say. It seems that it
de-thatches (would bet rather poorly) and picks up leaves. It's only a
foot wide and it would take you forever to do a 1500 square foot lawn area.

I would suggest that if you need to thatch your lawn area, rent a
bluebird thatcher with a bagger on it. As far as leaf pick up in the
fall.... mow them. Any bagging mower will work at picking them up or just
multch them into the lawn if the the leaves arn't too thick.

If you feel that you *NeeD* one of these... then call Black & Decker and
see where to order one in the us. You may also have intrest in looking at
Mantis. They have a thatching attachment.
http://mantisgardentools.com/home.asp?
Good luck to you.

--
Yard Works Gardening Co.