Old 03-04-2005, 05:21 AM
d t

Well so far I think I will try the 1250 gph pump with 1/2 going to a
bell fountain for air and 1/2 for the bio/mech. filter. what you all
think. ? with the diverter I can also keep the pond moving. I could go
1/3 each also. water movement and filter and bell fountain for air.
Yes? no? let me know. With the raccoons eating everything I now have
green metal mesh over the pond to keep everthing safe. so I have some
limits on plants ect. Well the fish and turtles feel safe now but I
need a good system this year. I really like the black box with bio/mech
internal filter with pump inside the box but I have to take the raccoon
barrier off to clean it. so I was hoping for a good external filter that
i could have a divertter with a bell fountain and pond movement.any
ideas? pond is 300 gallons. I want a 1000gallon filter system because of
the fish/turtle poop . I did have 2 350 magnum filters that worked but
that cause I bought them at 20.00 and the micron filters at 24 for 30.00
from a pet store out of buisness. But I had to replace the filters every
4-5 days. Thank you