Old 03-04-2005, 09:43 AM
David Hare-Scott

"mansfieldman" wrote in message
I have recently moved to the Victorian High Country from Qld. The Trees

are
very different from what I have know in the past. How can I identify the
different types of Eucalypts and natives around me.

I recall from High school the process of identifying species using a

process
of looking at leaves, flowers, bark ect. Where can I get one of these book
keys from.

"A field guide to Australian trees" Ivan Holliday
"Australian trees key guide" Leonard Cronin
"Native trees and shrubs of SE Aus" Leon Costermans

the 2nd and 3rd are better for the systematic ID of eucalypts

David