Old 03-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Srgnt Billko

"Winston Smith" wrote in message
news:xpT3e.20458$k66.18192@trnddc03...
How can I keep the deer from destroying my landscape? Are there any

methods
known to man that will keep them out of my plants? Are there some nice
looking plants that they will not eat? Any rational ideas would be

greatly
appreciated. Thanks!

Thank God for our right to bear arms. Maybe the deer problem is what those
old buggers had in mind when the established those rights. Establish
yourself as a "farm" - no one questions it around here. That allows you to
shoot bambi all year long to protect your "crops". I use a shotgun with
slugs in close quarters or a lever action 30-30 when I have room.