Old 03-04-2005, 03:29 PM
Garry Nixon

Default help! where to buy seeds and plants online?

Can anybody point me in the direction of a really good site that sells a
wide variety of seeds and growing plants? I have just spent a frustrating
hour with google, trying to find a source for turnera diffusa. There are
lots of places selling dried leaves and capsules, but I want to grow the
plants. I'm also after kava kava, and I realise that it can't be grown from
seed - I want growing plants.

I've tried plants for a future to get more information, but that site is
undergoing reconstruction.

I'm in the UK, so it would need to be a company based here, or prepared to
ship internationally.

Thanks in advance.

Garry

--