Old 03-04-2005, 03:42 PM
Katra

In article .com,
"Tommy Of Earth" wrote:

After assembling a greenhouse frame from PVC and expecting the plastic
covering to be no ploblem using tape to secure it I've found tape wont
stick to the plastic(clear plastic tape, 3M plastic tape & duct tape).

Can someone give me some ideas of what will help secure the plastic
sheet to the frame?

Thank you

Hmmmmmmmmm...
Never tried it, so I'm not sure.
Some heavy utility clips from Lowe's maybe?
Bungees for the end pieces?

Sounds like some creativity might be called for!

Good luck!

I'd pull it tight and concentrate mostly on the ends...

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world and we'll never have to change it again. -- Swami Beyondanada