Old 03-04-2005, 07:58 PM
James

Default Renovating / renewing a concreted and patioed garden

Hi there

Just wondered if anyone knew of any websites for planning / designing a
garden.. I'm moving to a new house in about 6 weeks time and the garden
consists of a large patio and concreted area. I'm planning to remove it all
but want some ideas as to what I could do with the area instead. I'm not
thinking of putting turf down and the area isn't that big, so flowerbeds in
a well designed patio style area may be the way to go.

Any tips / resources would be much appreciated. I have some photo's of the
area I can e-mail if anyone wants a look to offer some suggestions : )

Cheers

James