Old 04-04-2005, 06:00 AM
Timothy

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 02:40:41 +0000, Srgnt Billko wrote:

"Ginger" wrote in message
news
I have a JD L120 mower. JD or Briggs want $10 for an oil filter. An
oil filter for my car costs about $3. So, does there exist a
cross-reference so a person could use a sensibly priced $3 oil filter
(albeit not bearing the JD or Briggs logos but that's OK!) for there LT?

Try NAPA - maybe even napaonline or TSC.

Napa has the filter for my toro for about 5 bucks. I'd suggest that you
take all the numbers you can find on the filter and give them to the napa
guy and see what he has. The filter will be cheaper and most likely of
better quality.

--
Yard Works Gardening Co.
http://www.ywgc.com