Old 04-04-2005, 01:38 PM
mary prince mary prince is offline
Registered User

Smile Vigrous Climbing plants

Hi All,

Just moved into a new place and the garden was set out last year from scratch. I now need to cover parts of the garden to provide a bit of privacy when out sunbathing!! if we get some sun this year...
Anyway, some suitable climbibg plants will do the job. I like roses but they take a lot of looking after. I'm all for low maintanence plants.
It is a south-east facing garden, if this is a help in suggesting the sort of climbers that might do well in this type of location.

Thanks

Mary