Old 04-04-2005, 07:59 PM
Totty

What sort of temperatures do you have summer/winter ?

Summer hovers around 35=BAc throughout August and September. We hope
that the last winter, when we had snow for the first time in 30 years,
and around 14 or 15 nights when temperatures just dropped below
freezing here on the coast, was not a foretaste of things to come. We
have become used to winter temperatures between 10 or 11=BA at night and
up to 20=BA during the day even in December and January. February has
always been our coldest month, with the highest chance of continual
cloudy days. =20
Jo