Old 05-04-2005, 01:50 AM
John Savage

"Norman" wrote:
If you want the name of a famous climber, what about Sir Edmund Hilary, who
climbed Mt. Everest.

I do like Norman's suggestion for naming the vine after a famous climber,
and despite the continuing debate over whether it should be Sir Edmund or
more rightly Sherpa Tensing, the judges were on the verge of awarding
Norman the prize when, alas for Norman, he was pipped at the podium by a
late-running entry sent all the way from China. The suggestion that the
vine could be a social climber is now declared our winner!!!

A merry thank you from our sponsors to all contestants. The free courtesy
awaits you outside.

"China" wrote:
If that suburb is in Sydney's east it might be a social climber.