Old 04-04-2005, 10:52 PM
news

David said the following on 03/04/2005 04:38 pm:

Katra wrote:

In article ,
David wrote:

Katra wrote:

In article ,
jetgraphics wrote:

I would appreciate any suggestions, ideas, or criticisms of the
idea of
using a trellis & wire system to support vines (climbing or
drooping) to
shade a rooftop and house side walls in Zone 7 (hot & humid).
Would suspended planters for droopers also work?

Furthermore, if anyone has information on suitable candidates for
an edible
sunshade, please post it.

Thank you.

snip

I am hoping to get seeds this year, but will also experiment with
starting from cuttings. Mine is P. cerulea.

Thanks for the link. I'd done some searching previously, but had not
seen this page. Looks like I have some experimentation ahead of me. Good
luck with your P. cerulea.

http://www.pfaf.org/
Plants for a future has a database of over 7000 useful plants. Might be
worth a look at.

Andy