Old 04-04-2005, 09:46 PM
Jack Allen

I'll give it a try. At the baseboard you bolt a piece of aluminum that if
you looked at it on the end would resemble a [ except the two small edges
would come to the center a little. Then you put the plastic on. It is held
in place by a piece of stainless steel wire in this shape _/-\_. That
little dash between the oblique marks should be at the top. You just lace
it in the C channel and it will hold the plastic till the cows come home. I
just replaced my plastic after 3 years. I put a double layer on with a
little slack between layers and have a small fan on the inside of the
greenhouse that pumps air between the layers to give you that extra
insulation.
Go to the following url for more info:
http://www.poly-tex.com/pages/access...igglewire.html

"Compost Nut" wrote in message
On 4/3/05 5:50 PM, in article , "Jack
Allen" wrote:

On the outside of the base bolt the frame to a baseboard. Then add
wiggle
wire and there is no need to tape anything. It's the best thing I've
ever
used.

Can you expound on that I'm having some difficulty understanding...a
picture
maybe?
Thanks
Gary