Old 04-04-2005, 11:48 PM
~Roy~

Do what the Canadian Cowboy suggested first.........If I was looking
to buy a pump I would be looking for a Danner Pond MAster pump, of the
same size or bigger if the price was right. You can always install a
ball valve on the outlet and throttle its GPH down to what you need.
Danners are very energy eficient and are seal less drive as well. Most
can be run in or out of the water if the need arises.

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 09:42:49 -0700, Carl Beyer
wrote:

===I have a small pond that is doing quite well. I have a beckett 350 gph
===pump that has been going nonstop for 2 years and is now beginning to
===fail (it just stops running). This is a submersible. it runs h20
===through a biological sand filter, and a UV filter. It may be a bit
===strong for its use, a 250 might work just as well.
===
===What manufacturer would you recommend as a replacement, and who would
===you buy from?
===
===Carl