Old 04-04-2005, 11:37 PM
ROSS

I have a 1200 gph little giant in a preformed 220 gal pond with a small
upper pond and water fall . The fish are doing great they like the water
moving and swim in the fast water a lot and when summer arrives and we fill
the upper pond with plants turning the water over that fast it is clear .
This pumps runs steady , in winter I put a elbow on the pump disconnect the
waterfall and let the water circulate with a floating heater . this pump
has run for 4 years non stop $ 150.00 can
"Carl Beyer" wrote in message
I have a small pond that is doing quite well. I have a beckett 350 gph
pump that has been going nonstop for 2 years and is now beginning to
fail (it just stops running). This is a submersible. it runs h20
through a biological sand filter, and a UV filter. It may be a bit
strong for its use, a 250 might work just as well.

What manufacturer would you recommend as a replacement, and who would
you buy from?

Carl

http://www.cobaltbluefilms.com