Old 05-04-2005, 11:12 AM
JK

Mike wrote:
Jk

sorry but you will not get any more answers in this thread now I have made
my contribution :-))

The 'owners' of the newsgroup, some of who are Vermin owners as well, kill
file mean as soon as I make a contribution, they throw their arms up in the
air and go into a convusive fit "Oh my God "HE" is here again"

HOWEVER, the cat repeller really does a magnificent job. I did see a
neighbours cat running away shaking it's head :-))))))))

Thanks for your reply, I have ordered an ultrasonic from ebay.

You can't really complain if cat owners take offence to your calling
them vermin, it's quite a confrontational stance to take. Personally I
quite like cats, I just don't want them pooing where my kids can find it.