Old 05-04-2005, 06:36 PM
Katra

In article ,
Rusty Mase wrote:

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:07:17 -0500, Katra
wrote:

To the rest of the group, PLEASE cut Dave some slack! He is new to
Usenet and I have been to Garden of the Ancients.

No, on-topic, infrequent ads are not unwelcome here or on most Usenet
groups. If we had an absolute ban on ads then we would have to
curtail signature block advertisements. I think the rule is using
moderation in this matter. Notices, ads, signature blocks, etc..

Rusty Mase

Cool. :-)
I was not sure...
I'm on SOME lists where they tolerate signature ads, but come down HARD
and NASTY on anyone that posts a direct ad to a website or business...

Glad to see this list is nicer and more tolerant.

Cool!

GOTA is a really cool nursery. It has plants I've never found anywhere
else in the Austin area!

It's a little out of the way, but worth the trip.

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world and we'll never have to change it again. -- Swami Beyondanada