Old 05-04-2005, 06:54 PM
Katra

In article ,
Katra wrote:

In article ,
Rusty Mase wrote:

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:07:17 -0500, Katra
wrote:

To the rest of the group, PLEASE cut Dave some slack! He is new to
Usenet and I have been to Garden of the Ancients.

No, on-topic, infrequent ads are not unwelcome here or on most Usenet
groups. If we had an absolute ban on ads then we would have to
curtail signature block advertisements. I think the rule is using
moderation in this matter. Notices, ads, signature blocks, etc..

Rusty Mase

Cool. :-)
I was not sure...
I'm on SOME lists where they tolerate signature ads, but come down HARD
and NASTY on anyone that posts a direct ad to a website or business...

Glad to see this list is nicer and more tolerant.

Cool!

GOTA is a really cool nursery. It has plants I've never found anywhere
else in the Austin area!

It's a little out of the way, but worth the trip.

Gag! Can't believe I used the word "cool" 3 times in that post. :-P
I am in serious need of some coffee! I did not sleep well last
night......

Sorry!
--
K.