Old 05-04-2005, 03:43 PM
Nikki Casali

Iain Miller wrote:

"Nikki Casali" wrote in message

Now you're making me paranoid. I'd better start ringing around now before
my 2kg bottle runs down. How about a fire station?

I use 3Kg bottles from my local Calor depot . The JBL regulator needs a
slight sanding with wet & dry to fit but works a treat. About £15 a refill -
just take the old bottle to the depot & grab a full one.

I found a supplier that supplies 3.5kg bottles. The deposit is £50 and a
refill is £11. No one seems to be able to directly refill my 2kg bottle
though. I'm wondering what sort of place we're talking about for that?

Nikki