Old 05-04-2005, 06:13 PM
Travis

edenworkshops wrote:
Hello

Our property borders a farmyard and along one edge grows some sort
of evergreen conifer hedge about 7 feet tall...some of it is as
green as could be and has a lot of new season growth showing, but
part of it...in the middle and about 7 or 8 feet in length appears
to be if not dead, then certainly unwell...it is all brown and
shows no new growth this season.

I wonder what has caused it (run off from farmyard?) and how to
breath new life into it.

I have tried to attach a picture with this post so you can all see
what I mean but I am not sure if I have pressed the right buttons,
if the picture does not appear I would still appreciate your advice.

Hmm still cannot see picture after reviewing thread, but it can be
seen at this link...I think?

http://tinyurl.com/6d5g7

This is not a binary group. Some ISPs block binaries to non-binary
groups. Try posting to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

USDA Zone 8b
Sunset Zone 5