Old 05-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Pam Moore

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 09:04:28 +0000, Chris Hanson
wrote:

Hello everyone,
I am new to the group, but I have (what I think is) an unusual
question.
I am lucky enough to be able to grow freesias outdoors. They are just
coming to the end of their flowering period and have multiplied so much
in their pot that the other plants are now suffering as a result. I
have a particularly well favoured patch of garden available for the
transplanting as I think that they will benefit from 'a free run'. Can
anyone tell me when the best time would be to carry this out? I am not
worried whether they will live or die in their new position but I have
no more room for another container and there is space in the garden.

Welcome!
So what's the secret? I have never been able to grow them.
You don't say where you live. Are they some special variety?

Pam in Bristol