Old 05-04-2005, 06:33 PM
Mike

Well as you saw JK, the two principle net nannies and owners of this
newsgroup have just "HAD" to have a go at me. Now one in particular has said
she has kill filed me but time and time and time again she pops up to
worship my every word. She just cannot stay away from me :-))

As I have said many many times before, said cat deterent works a bloody
treat on the vermin :-)))))

I just wish I had shares in the company.

And yes net nannies, EVERY SINGLE TIME someone comes onto this newsgroup
seeking advice on how to get rid of the VERMIN CAT from their gardens, I
will jump in with both feet and have my say. If you don't like it, alter the
charter. I await the result and notification ON THIS NEWSGROUP that said net
nannies and owners of this newsgroup have altered the charter to prevent me
from posting my recommendations for getting rid of VERMIN CATS from people's
gardens

WAITING.

I think I will have a very looooooooooong wait :-))

:-))