Old 06-04-2005, 02:57 AM
Dave Fouchey

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 19:48:20 +1000, Dave Gillingham
wrote:

My sincere apologies to all blondes for the unwarranted aspersion cast
upon them by the above heading. Guess I could have called it a
"seniors' day", but that's getting too close to home for comfort.

It was time for the weekly fertilising of my orchids. I measured out
70 ml of concentrate, filled up the sprayer with water, & shook it
thoroughly to ensure the fertiliser was properly dissolved. Pumped it
up, slung it over my shoulder, & headed out to the orchids. Carefully
squirted each pot with the appropriate amount; had a bit left over, so
also squirted several small cycads & other young plants. Best part of
an hour's work all told.

Went back to the preparation area to clean out the sprayer. Guess
what? There still on the bench was the 70 ml of fertiliser
concentrate! If anyone ever tells you Aussies can swear, you'd better
*#@#%&$#@@!!! believe it!
Dave Gillingham

Dave, been there done that an NEVER EVER Admitted it to a living soul!

Dave