Old 06-04-2005, 01:42 AM
George

wrote in message
oups.com...
Laughing here... "I love it, the simplicity of design, the elegance of
the milk crate, the merging of the Flintstonian period with the 21st
century is a nuclear mind bomb!"

For those who REALLY want to know the one and only waterfall filter
that is worth the time to install it you can find it here.
http://www.pondkoi.com/pond_products...ll_filters.htm

It is rigid; the sides won't collapse causing the sides to bow in like
all other filters. Why go to all the trouble to install a filter only
to have the lid not fit in a week as the ground settles? We have tried
them all in our over 300+ pond and watergarden installations. Please
trust me on this no matter where you purchase a waterfall filter.

So what you are saying to us DIYers is that only your filter can possibly work?
Let us know what you've been smoking so we can all avoid the same mistake you
made.