Old 05-04-2005, 09:57 PM
Mike

If you are calling me a liar, in saying that the ultrasonic deterrent I have
used and found to be very effective, say it out straight and I will take you
to the cleaners.

Cut the garbage and come out with it straight.

For the benefit of others, especially the newbies and there are plenty at
this time of the year, Barrowcloth and her side kick Sacha will take every
opportunity to take a swipe at me.

BUT,

the Vermin Cat deterrent I have and recommend, works

and much to the annoyance of one of the net nanny owners of the group, drop
me a line at PO36 8PG, yes that is all you need :-)) and I will take photos
of a nice clean cat crap free garden and it's been like that for well over a
month is it? Whenever it was I first recommended it. (Daren't put a wrong
date or a 'sleeping net nanny' will arise :-))

When you see one of the Vermin running off shaking it's head, you know it

Mike
not trolling, recommending :-))