Old 05-04-2005, 10:59 PM
Space

Hi
I've noticed a neighbours monkey puzzle tree looking scorched.

I have never noticed it before. I was surprised I noticed it at all really.
I haven't got a clue about gardening, which is why I pop my head in here
every now and then.

Space
Liverpool

"Nell" wrote in message
Hi,

Just wondering if anybody else has been mortified in recent weeks to
find Monkey Puzzle trees (Chilean Pine) badly browned and browning in
parts, particularly those parts facing south. At first I thought that
maybe the combined lawn-feed/mosskiller I scattered on adjacent lawn
might have poisoned my largest Monkey Puzzle tree, until I noticed
another, "miles" from my lawn, had similarly suffered.

Nell.