Old 06-04-2005, 05:38 AM
bent

"Try to keep the nitrogen down during the heat of the summer. Don't
lay down 1 and ½ pounds of nitrogen in early July. Your lawn will want to go
dormant in the heat and you should let it do so. Stimulating it to grow when
the temperatures are over 85 degrees F can cause disease."

This is the type of info I want. I wish I had real NPK number examples of
the typical mainstream products - I used to. Or a formula covering all
three numbers for the four applications based on the typical 3-1-2. I
personally never know what to do with partial info.

thanks