Old 06-04-2005, 10:20 AM
edenworkshops edenworkshops is offline
Registered User

Location: Limousin region of France

As I understand it the brown branches are in the middle of the
hedge where no sun can reach. Is that correct? If so, that is very
normal for conifers. The only parts that will show life are the
outer most branches that can reach the sun. If you are talking
about branches that have access to the sun then that is another
kettle of fish.

Well I guess it is another kettle of fish then Gary....the hedge is about 30 feet long in total and gets sun from sunrise to about 4pm...20 feet of the hedge appears to be healthy you can see from the picture, a large chunk of it seems to be dead, although a very few branches at the very bottom have a few bits of growth.

Thank you for your input so far, I would appreciate some more comments.

edenworkshops