Old 06-04-2005, 10:47 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Sacha
writes

Definitely. But you must be able to keep your greenhouse just frost free.
Our hanging baskets are being planted up now and will have no heating at all
unless the temp drops to freezing and the thermostat kicks in. Many of our
customers with greenhouses who want to plant their own baskets and
containers are doing just what you describe but we do ask if they can keep
the plants safe from frost. You will definitely get a head start if you do
just as you describe - our baskets are beginning to fill out already.

Saying that Sacha reminds me that you might have inside knowledge. Did
you spot my plea for a retailer of Petunia "Sunpurve" a scented surfinia
type? I had a word with ball and colegrave and they said the nearest
stockist that they supplied was Burston which is MILES away.

How can I find which nurseries or garden centres stock the plant? Being
an annual it doesn't seem to be in the Plantfinder.

janet

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph