Old 06-04-2005, 03:34 PM
John Eric Voltin

My parents had a large hive in a tree that became a problem and they called
a bee keeper that removed them. After removing most of the bees, the keeper
blocked the holes in the tree that contained the hive to prevent
re-infestation. This solved the problem and I don't believe it was terribly
expensive. Since my parents live in NW Austin, I will get the bee keepers
name if you wish.

- John Eric

"Eric Gray" wrote in message
We have large oak trees in our yard, and the tops are covered with bees!
They have started to build nest on the porch and through out the yard. My
six year old is seriously allergic to the bees. I went to Home Depot a
bought some spray but it didn't phase them at all. If bees could laugh

thats
what they were doing. What can I use that works and is safe around the
house. Thanks in advance
Crystal.

Crystal