Old 06-04-2005, 06:18 PM

In alt.home.lawn.garden Timothy wrote:
On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 03:29:00 +0000, m4rcone wrote:
I'm looking for something like this:
http://www.tooled-up.com/Product.asp?PID=665 but it looks like the only
thing that comes close that is available in the US is a $1000+ machine
made by Husqvarna. Is this some vast conspiracy by the rental industry, or
am I simply not looking in the right places?

I'm un-sure why you would need one of these per-say. It seems that it
de-thatches (would bet rather poorly) and picks up leaves. It's only a
foot wide and it would take you forever to do a 1500 square foot lawn area.

I don't need that particular brand and model, just something like it.
However the something like its that I've seen in the US so far start
around $1000.