Old 06-04-2005, 04:04 PM
batgirl

For got to say, thanks for the advice guys, by a stroke of luck I have
actually been building a wall of upturned turves so am well on the way.

Clare (feline defender!)

"Mike" wrote in message

You said all that without mentioning cats!

Sod it sorry ;-(

badgirl, I forgot to mention that once the soil has broken down to a fine
tilth and you spread it on the garden, all of your very inconsiderate
VERMIN
CAT owning neighbours, will let their vile animals onto said borders and
garden to use as their toilet. I strongly recommend the Cat and Dog
Deterrent mention in previous threads, even though Barrowcloth is in a
veiled way calling me a liar and that it doesn't work on the Vermin. It
does
:-)) You should see them running away shaking their heads :-))))))

Hope that helps

Mike